Social Work Month: Pharmacology in Older Adults
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: March 3, 2020
Title of Program: Pharmacology in Older Adults
Presenter: Laurie Hamilton, RN BSN
Venue: 2300 Henderson Mill Road Ste 125 Atlanta, GA
CE Hours: 3 Core
Time: 9:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
Lunch: (Brown Bag Lunch) On your own
Brief Description: To gain a general understanding of Pharmacokinetics and to have a better understanding of the side effects of medications in older adults
Bio: Laurie Hamilton is a geriatric consultant and CEO of Aging Options of Georgia. She has devoted most of her career advocating for older adults. Laurie is a graduate of Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. She has spent a number of her professional years assisting with the coordination of pharmacy operations to long term care communities. Laurie currently audits long term care communities and ambulatory surgery centers to ensure their medications are within compliance with state rules and regulations. She is an instructor for nursing assistants seeking to become a Certified Medication Aide in the State of Georgia. She has coordinated & managed a pharmacy base immunization program and provided counseling to clients about Medicare.
Check payments are accepted. Make check payable to – NASWGA Chapter. On the memo line of check - Name of program and date. Mail payment to NASWGA Chapter, 2300 Henderson Road, NE STE 125, Atlanta, GA 30345
Written requests for refunds must be sent to email@example.com
(In Subject Box Write - “Workshop Refund Request”)
Refunds will be issued following a written receipt of a Refund Request according to the following schedule:
1. For cancellation requests received 14 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 75% refund of your registration fee.
2. For Cancellation requests received 10 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee.
3. NO refunds will be issued for any reason: 7 business days prior to the scheduled workshop.
4. NASWGA regrets that refunds will not be given for “no-shows.”
- 43030- Non-Member (SWM1)$30$300$0
- Sold Out43030- Member (SWM1)$0$00$0