top of page
Georgia November 2022 Important Election Ballot Dates and Information
(Click on blue letters to access information)
Absentee Ballot Deadlines:
ANY ELIGIBLE REGISTERED VOTER CAN VOTE WITH AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
(ALSO REFERRED TO AS MAIL-IN VOTING OR VOTING-BY-MAIL)
Complete the application, print it, and sign it by hand
Return the hand-signed completed application to your county
election office by emailing as an attachment, by fax, by US Mail, or by delivering it to your county elections office as soon as possible.
Verify your application was received and accepted by checking your ballot status on My Voter Page
Questions? Call/text the Election Protection Hotline at 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683)
Request Ballot (Received by)
**Absentee ballot applications for the November 8th General Election
will only be accepted until Friday, October 28th.
The Georgia General Election will be held on
Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Click here for Peach Vote.
CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION NOW.
1) Click here to go to Georgia's My Voter Page (MVP)
2) Enter your information and click "LOGIN"
3) Confirm your registration information is correct
Check by Phone:
1) Click here to find your county election office's phone number
2) Call to confirm your voter registration
3) Need help? Call/text the Election Protection Hotline at
bottom of page