Social Work Month: The Neurology of Attachment
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: March 19, 2020
Title of Program: The Neurology of Attachment
Presenter: Mandy Miller, MS, LCSW
Venue: 2300 Henderson Mill Road NE Suite 125 Atlanta, Georgia 30345
CE Hours: 5 Core
Time: Start instruction at 9 am - 4 pm (May end earlier if you choose to work through lunch hour)
Lunch: (Brown Bag Lunch) On your own
Description: Participants will have the opportunity to develop a better understanding of the neurological impact of both positive attachment experiences and negative attachment experiences. Practitioners will develop a deeper understanding of the inside-out approach to healing attachment trauma, starting with the brain-stem, and working their way up to the limbic and cortical brain systems. The techniques discussed in this session are applicable to clients of all ages with attachment experiences.
Bio: Mandy Miller, MS, LCSW has an MS in Early Childhood Development and an MSW in Clinical Social Work. She has worked with foster and adopted children for over 13 years in relation to developmental and relational trauma. She currently runs The Creative Center for Wellness, Inc. in Loganville GA. She served on the board of the Clinical Social Work Association of Savannah for 6 years, has taught as an adjunct professor, and has provided training on diagnosing and treating mental health disorders across the spectrum from a developmental perspective.
Check payments are accepted. Make check payable to – NASWGA Chapter. On the memo line of check - Name of program and date. Mail payment to NASWGA Chapter, 2300 Henderson Road, NE STE 125, Atlanta, GA 30345
Written requests for refunds must be sent to email@example.com
(In Subject Box Write - “Workshop Refund Request”)
Refunds will be issued following a written receipt of a Refund Request according to the following schedule:
1. For cancellation requests received 14 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 75% refund of your registration fee.
2. For Cancellation requests received 10 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee.
3. NO refunds will be issued for any reason: 7 business days prior to the scheduled workshop.
4. NASWGA regrets that refunds will not be given for “no-shows.”
- Sold Out43030- Non Member (SWM4)$60$600$0
- Sold Out43030- Member (SWM4)$0$00$0