Social Work Month: Forensic Social Work: Our Interrelated Work: How your work impacts mine
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: March 13, 2020
Title of Program: Forensic Social Work: Our Interrelated Work: How your work impacts mine in.
Presenter: Anupama Vishwamitra, LCSW
Venue: 2300 Henderson Mill Road NE Suite 125 Atlanta, Georgia 30345
CE Hours: 2.5 Core
Time: 9:30 am – 12:00pm
Lunch: (Brown Bag Lunch) On your own
Brief Description: It is not uncommon for our clients to have received services from multiple sources or come in contact with countless social workers. The labels placed on them follow them from one organization to the next, from childhood to adolescence, to adulthood. This session will give you a brief look into the lives of folks who get entangled in the criminal justice system and shine a light on how your work impacts the work of forensic social workers.
Bio: Anupama Vishwamitra graduated with her Masters in Social Work from GSU in 2005 and acquired her LCSW credentials in 2010. She began her work with the Georgia Capital Defenders office in 2006 as a Mitigation Investigator and helped defend dozens of indigent clients against the death penalty. She is currently the Director of Mitigation and continues to supervise death penalty cases throughout the state.
Check payments are accepted. Make check payable to – NASWGA Chapter. On the memo line of check - Name of program and date. Mail payment to NASWGA Chapter, 2300 Henderson Road, NE STE 125, Atlanta, GA 30345
Written requests for refunds must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
(In Subject Box Write - “Workshop Refund Request”)
Refunds will be issued following a written receipt of a Refund Request according to the following schedule:
1. For cancellation requests received 14 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 75% refund of your registration fee.
2. For Cancellation requests received 10 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee.
3. NO refunds will be issued for any reason: 7 business days prior to the scheduled workshop.
4. NASWGA regrets that refunds will not be given for “no-shows.”
- Sold Out43030- Non Member (SWM3)$25$250$0
- Sold Out43030- Member (SWM3)$0$00$0