North Region Sponsored Event: What is Brainspotting and How Can it Help in my Practice
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: March 28, 2020
Title of Program: North Region Sponsored Event: What is Brainspotting and How Can it Help in my Practice
Presenter: Cynthia Schwartzberg, LCSW
Venue: 2300 Henderson Mill Road NE Suite 125 Atlanta, Georgia 30345
CE Hours: 2 Core
Time: Start instruction at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (May end earlier if you choose to work through lunch hour)
Lunch: (Brown Bag Lunch) On your own
Description: Brainspotting is a Brain/Body-based therapy based on “where you look affects how you feel.” This introductory workshop will focus on how the basic components are integrated into the therapeutic process. We will review the history of Brainspotting, the various aspects of Brainspotting, the neurobiology and how it can help you personally and professionally. This talk will be didactic and experiential. We will end with a short demonstration.
Bio: Cynthia Schwartzberg, LCSW has been a clinician for over 30 years. She is a trainer and consultant with Brainspotting and practices psychotherapy in the Atlanta area. Cynthia began with Brainspotting in 2003 at its inception. She continues to study with the Founder, David Grand, Ph.D. Cynthia says everyone has the capacity to heal as long as they have the desire. She feels privileged to support people healing from PTSD, trauma, relationship challenges, spiritual struggles as well as supporting those seeking personal growth and enhancement work
Check payments are accepted. Make check payable to – NASWGA Chapter. On the memo line of check - Name of program and date. Mail payment to NASWGA Chapter, 2300 Henderson Road, NE STE 125, Atlanta, GA 30345.
Written requests for refunds must be sent to email@example.com
(In Subject Box Write - “Workshop Refund Request”)
Refunds will be issued following a written receipt of a Refund Request according to the following schedule:
1. For cancellation requests received 14 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 75% refund of your registration fee.
2. For Cancellation requests received 10 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee.
3. NO refunds will be issued for any reason: 7 business days prior to the scheduled workshop.
4. NASWGA regrets that refunds will not be given for “no-shows.”
- 43030- Non-Member (SWM6)$35$350$0
- Sold Out43030- Member (SWM6)$0$00$0
- Sold OutTransfere Ticket Non-Member$10$100$0