Fri, May 01|
2300 Henderson Mill Rd Ste 125
Complex Ethical Decision Making in Mental Health Private Practice (1)
Time & Location
May 01, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
2300 Henderson Mill Rd Ste 125, 2300 Henderson Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30345, USA
About the Event
Date: Monday, May 1, 2020
Title of Program: Complex Ethical Decision Making in Mental Health Private Practice
Presenter: Charlie Safford, LCSW
Venue: 2300 Henderson Mill Road Ste 125 Atlanta, GA
CE Hours: 5 Ethics or 5 Core Hours
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Lunch: (Brown Bag Lunch) On your own
Description: When the trainee completes this course, he/she will:
- Identify the most important laws, rules, and statutes relevant to GA mental health clinicians in private practice, incorporating recent updates to laws, rules, and codes of ethics.
- Understand the most likely ethical violations to occur in private practice - and methods to increase protection from liability concerns and ethical complaints to the Composite Board
- Update critical case record forms and templates in private practice to meet 21st Century standards.
- Integrate updated knowledge and resources into complex ethical decision making through the examination of several difficult ethical dilemmas likely to be seen in private practice.
Check payments are accepted. Make check payable to – NASWGA Chapter. On the memo line of check - Name of program and date. Mail payment to NASWGA Chapter, 2300 Henderson Road, NE STE 125, Atlanta, GA 30345.
Written requests for refunds must be sent to email@example.com
(In Subject Box Write - “Workshop Refund Request”)
Refunds will be issued following a written receipt of a Refund Request according to the following schedule:
1. For cancellation requests received 14 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 75% refund of your registration fee.
2. For Cancellation requests received 10 business days prior to the workshop: You will receive a 50% refund of your registration fee.
3. NO refunds will be issued for any reason: 7 business days prior to the scheduled workshop.
4. NASWGA regrets that refunds will not be given for “no-shows.”
43030- Non Member (SWM7)$85.00
43030- Member (SWM7)$0.00