- Administration for Children & Families Information from US Department of Health & Human Services programs and offices, including Administration for Native Americans, Administration on Developmental Disabilities, Children's Bureau, Child Support Enforcement, Community Services, Division of Tribal Services, Family & Youth Service Bureau, Head Start Bureau, and Low Income Energy Assistance Bureau; as well as Fatherhood Initiative updates, Department updates in the ACF Pressroom, and web links to all programs and offices
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance A compendium of federal programs, projects, services, and activities which provide assistance or benefits to the American public; contains financial and nonfinancial assistance programs administered by departments and establishments of the federal government
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs Topics include economic development, grants and loans, housing, planning and codes, environment, and research
- Georgia Department of Human Resources Information from Deprtment of Human Resources Divisions, including Aging Services, Family & Childrens Services, Mental Health, Mental Retardation & Substance Abuse, Public Health, Rehabilitation Services, as well as from the Offices of Adoption, Fraud and Abuse, Regulatory Services, and Child Support Enforcement
- National Institutes of Health Publications & fact sheets, grants & funding opportunities
- U.S. Census Bureau Current demographic information
Links are provided for informational purposes only. NASW-GA does not monitor accuracy or contents of these sites.
Please advise if you find a site that is no longer in operation. We welcome your suggestions for additional links.